In just a few short months, I'll be attending the North Carolinians for Home Education (NCHE) Annual Conference and Book Fair! This will be the third year we've lived in North Carolina and the third year I've attended the conference. I cannot wait to go!
Over the coming weeks, I'm going to tell you about some of the incredible features of the NCHE Conference in greater detail. In the meantime, I want to hit the highlights.
Did you know...
- That homeschooling veterans will be on hand to offer mentoring advice?
- Thursday evening features a social event for teen and alumni?
- A Children's Program is offered for Friday and Saturday?
- You can stop by the conference sports tournament for a maximum fee of $15 per family?
- On Friday night, a talent showcase is scheduled to give homeschooled students center stage?
- Oswald Brothers Band (OBB) will be playing a family concert?
- Students can participate in a chess tournament?
- Your homeschooled student can visit the college and camp fair?
- There is a graduation ceremony for homeschool graduates on Sunday afternoon?
- The Book Fair is amazing??!!
If you are a homeschooling family, you will find so many amazing facets of this conference! It's absolutely worth the trip to Winston-Salem! Whether you make the trip solo as a homeschooling parent, with homeschooling friends, or as a family, you will find there is no lack of activities.
Family Registration Giveaway
This year, I'll be attending the NCHE Conference as an Official Conference Blogger. (So exciting!!) I'll be taking in as many events as possible so I can tell you how much more I love being in Winston-Salem over Memorial Day weekend each year! This week, I'm giving away a family registration to the conference! Enter below for your chance to win registration for the weekend for your family, an $85 value! Don't delay, the giveaway ends on April 6th. Winner will be notified via email. .