What is the Homeschool Leadercast?
The Homeschool Leadercast is a free Christian talk show, aired 3 times weekly, focusing on home education. The Homeschool Leadercast features inspiring and resourceful interviews with sought-after home education speakers and leaders who love Christ and want to share their knowledge and passion with the homeschool community worldwide.
Why Do I Think The Homeschool Leadercast is Incredible?
So, imagine you need some encouragement, some helpful ideas, or you'd love to ask someone a few questions about homeschooling. There are now 56 total episodes on The Homeschool Leadercast site. Topics vary widely and cover a very broad range of subjects. Here are a few of the podcasts you will find:
- Todd Wilson on Encouraging our Homeschooling Wives and Building Relationships with our Children
- Joyce Herzog on Early Learning, Homeschooling, & The Scaredy Cat Reading System
- Steve and Annette Economides talk about Money Management and Frugal Living
- Crystal Paine: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode
- Hal & Melanie Young talk about their new book: My Beloved and My Friend: How to Be Married to Your Best Friend Without Changing Spouses
- ....and many more!
Really, there are so many episodes available that you are certain to find an abundance of great advice, tips, tricks, and just all around good conversation. And the point of this post today is that there's another podcast that was just released week. It features me (!!!!) talking about homeschooling as a military family!
And truthfully, I'm so excited about it! There are two things that really define me as a wife (an Army wife) and a mother (a homeschooling mom). In this podcast, I had the opportunity to discuss both of those aspects of my life. I hope you'll take a minute to stop by The Homeschool Leadercast, check out the list of episodes offered, and if you are interested....maybe download mine. :)